How to Lose 20 Pounds Fast in 2 Weeks
Every individual who wants to shed weight knows very well of the struggle it takes. Losing 20 pounds in two weeks is not easy and quick weight loss is often considered to be not very safe. But when done naturally by making changes in diet and lifestyle it would be a much healthier option for long term results when done in the right manner.
The Diet for a Healthier 2017
A healthy diet means cutting down fats and carbohydrates. This minimizes the amount of sugar, starch, cholesterol, etc. and instead provides a nutrition rich in proteins and healthy fats. It is better to opt for unprocessed and natural foods as research shows they are great for health. Eat food which offers high protein content. Here are some healthy foods that you can include in your low-calorie diet:
- APPLES: They act as a natural fat blocker and consists of a lot of fibers.
- EGGS: They have the adequate nutrition that a healthy body requires and also aid in weight reduction.
- GREEN TEA: One of the richest source of natural antioxidants and also helps in reducing the accumulated fat in the body.
- OATMEAL: It helps in shedding weight by providing a full feeling so that you don’t face unnecessary cravings.
- MEAT: If it is unprocessed, consider it as one of the richest sources of protein and fiber.
- FISH: They are also a fulfilling meal consisting of omega 3 fatty acids and other important nutrients.
- NUTS: Eat high-calorie nuts like almonds, walnuts in moderation but do count them in your diet because of the rich nutrients they contain.
Weight Loss Strategies That Work
- DON’T SKIP BREAKFAST: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And this is true for when you are trying to lose weight. Skipping would never help, it will only result in increased cravings and thus make it difficult to follow the regimen.
- REGULAR MEALS: Eating meals on the regular timings will help in faster weight loss by burning calories at a quicker rate.
- SMALL MEALS: They must be taken at least 3-5 times per day. Include healthy items like nuts, fruits, etc. in your smaller meals.
- EAT PLENTY OF FRUITS: They have the three essential qualities that result in successful weight loss which are
– Low in calories
– Low in fats
– High in fibers.
- EAT HIGH FIBER CONTENT: Foods with high fiber content will give you no extra calories or fats. And they will keep you full which is perfect for weight loss.
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: It is very common for people to confuse thirst with hunger. So according to Jullian Michaels instead of consuming some extra calories, try drinking a glass of water.
Getting Started – Tips for Long-term Exercise Success
- START SLOWLY: To claim quick results, start slow with the workout. Build up the activity gradually.
- CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISES: They prove good for weight loss. At least a 30-minute session of cardiovascular activity must be incorporated.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES: Don’t keep on stressing on exercising. Take your leisure time to indulge in other activities like taking a walk, cycling, playing any sports. All these activities are helpful in weight loss.
How to Increase Metabolism: The Fastest Way to Lose Weight
By improving your metabolic rate you can easily and naturally get a slim body that you’re hoping for. Here’s how you can boost up your metabolic rate function:
- Consuming omega-3 fatty acids helps a lot in regulating metabolism by balancing blood sugar and reducing inflammation. Salmon fish and Tuna fish are the richest sources of this nutrient. It was found in a study of obesity research that rats which consumed doses of fish oil lost weight on exercising.
- Building muscle helps in the use of more energy. An average woman in her 30s who trains for 30 minutes twice a day will increase her resting metabolic rate by 100.
- Green tea, as mentioned above as the rich source of antioxidants, has an active ingredient named “catechin” is known to boost metabolism.
Best Diet Pills in 2017 That Work Fast
Most people who desire to lose fat can have a busy schedule with no time for exercising and activities. Diet pills help them a great deal in reducing weight besides their busy life. We have mentioned some diet pills that help in reducing weight without exercising:
- Garcinia Cambogia (with a target of 25 pounds per month)
- PHEN375 (burns 270 cal/day)
- PHENQ (loses 11 pounds per month)
These were the guiding tips on how you can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. The safest, healthiest and permanent method is to follow all natural ways of weight reduction. A healthy low-calorie diet and moderate exercise are all you require.