How To Wake Up Without Alarms- Top 25 Inspiring Quotes
“Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”, I know even now you would have su ng it in the same old melodious way!
But do we follow the lessons we learnt in childhood?
Ain’t we not suffering in all the fields due to our hampered behavior towards our habits?
Can I borrow your notes? Umm.. I actually missed the today’s lecture since I woke up late
I had to skip today’s breakfast since I was running late.
We are never satisfied with our sleep and keep waiting to return to home from office and remain sluggish throughout.
For those who makes the same decision each night of waking up early and to do workout and each morning lethargically switch offs the alarm.
And then pities themselves in front of mirror or by seeing pictures of themselves.
Don’t you think it’s the time to get out of our comfort zones and be the change that we derive from word challenge, Yes challenge yourselves and set bars for yourself and compare your progress to yourself and you will see yourself happier and contented than before.
Below are 25 inspiring quotes that will surely make you successful in your attempts to wake up early and not feel tired.
- “Wake up an hour early
to live an hour more.”
- “Purpose is an incredible alarm clock.”
- “Wake up early .
Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious.
Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up.
Do well, live well and dress really well.
Do what you love, love what you do.
It is the time to start living.”
- “Today will be amazing so wake up and smile
Positivity is a choice that becomes lifestyle.”
- ‘Join the 5 am club.
Your most valuable hours are 5 a.m. to 8 a.m.
They have the least interruptions.”
- “It is very easy to run away from everything, yet difficult to wake up.
Dont run from your life from duties, from those around you wake up and face them as a challenge.”
- “The more mornings I roll out of bed early, the closer I am to my goals”
- “Lose an hour in the morning and you will spend all day haunting for it.”
- “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
- “Mornings is god’s way of saying one more time, go make a difference, touch a heart, encourage a mind, inspire a soul and enjoy the day.”
- “One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day”.
- ‘When you have a sense of purpose, you never get up in the morning wondering what you’re going to do with yourself.”
- “It’s easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.”
- “Every morning you have two choices:
Continue to sleep with your dreams.
Wake up and chase them.”
- ‘Explore, Dream, Discover.”
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.”
- “Your day is pretty much formed by how you spend your first hour
- “Wake up with determination to go bed with satisfaction”
- Work hard, stay positive, and get up early.
It’s the best part of the day.
- Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with the purpose.
- Sleep early, prepare your meals in advance, nail your workouts, stop making excuses, do your job like a boss, make your friends laugh, love your family.
- Runners wake up before the sun.
- I wish I would have slept instead of working out in morning, said no one ever.
- When I wake up eavery morning, I thank god for the new day
- The world belongs to those who gets up early up to the minute while others do not wake up either.
You don’t deserve a thing, work for what you want and for that waking up early with positive is must and it’s never too late to start a new routine 🙂