Thank you for your interest in writing for BeautifullEarth.com. BeautifullEarth Is a website dedicated to providing our readers with the very best scientifically-grounded information available on the internet. The BeautifullEarth is always looking for quality contributors to our site. Whether you have a knack for reporting, an interest in alternative health, or have a good story.
We pay competitive rates! Much of our competition entices new writers to their sites by allowing writers to promote their own sites and businesses. At BeautifullEarth, we believe that our writers are deserving of competitive pay as well as marketing opportunities!
- Original Content: All posts must be original and not published or submitted anywhere else online. Posts that are published on BeautifullEarth may not be distributed to other sites.
- Word count: Try to keep posts between 500 and 3000 words.
- Tone: Compelling, and positive; If you would like examples just refer to previously published posts on BeautifullEarth.
- Brief and Compelling First Paragraph: The first paragraph should be short, engaging, and clearly describe what the article is about. A quality first paragraph is a crucial and may be the only chance you have to grab the reader’s attention.
- Remove words that aren’t needed: Prior to submission, review your article and make sure you aren’t using multiple words, when one may suffice.
- No “in my opinion” statements: Please do not use phrases like “in my opinion”. Articles on BeautifullEarth convey the opinion of the writer, therefore, statements like “in my opinion” are not necessary and don’t support the delivery of your message.
- Use plain English: Some BeautifullEarth readers are new to the ideas discussed in our content. When determining word usage, try to assume the reader does not have experience with health and wellness topics.
- Headshot/Bio: If you would like you can provide a short bio and headshot for use in your articles. Simply send both to info.beautifullearth@Gmail.com. Short bios are great way to advertise your own site or business.
- Cite Sources: If you refer to a study or statistic, please provide a link or reference to that source. Providing necessary backup will allow readers a means of following up on the information provided.
- Acknowledgements: By contributing to BeautifullEarth you acknowledge that editing by BeautifullEarth staff, of any content, may occur at the discretion of BeautifullEarth staff. BeautifullEarth reserves to right to modify, publish, or not publish any articles submitted.